the next step toward
Are you seeking an exhilarating opportunity to make a meaningful impact while embracing a vibrant work culture? Look no further! Join our company and embark on a transformative journey that merges passion, purpose, and professional growth. As a valued member of our team, you’ll be immersed in a collaborative environment that fosters innovation and encourages your unique ideas to flourish.
Business Development professionals on all levels
Shift Timing – EST
Location : Delhi/ NCR
Working Days : 5 Days (Saturday Sunday Off)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in US Staffing business development/account management.
- Candidates experienced working with System Integrators or MSP programs preferred.
- Interact with clients on a daily basis and drive the full recruitment life-cycle process to support clients hiring needs in a time sensitive and high-volume environment.
- identify staffing opportunities.
- Handle team of recruiters, motivate and mentor them
- Be accountable for revenue targets
- Client relationship management
- Building accounts with contractor staffing needs and ongoing support
- Leverage your existing relationships and network to open a new business
- Understand the requirement and client's need and shortlist the suitable candidates based on technological skills, rates and location preferences from the available pool of resources.
Business Development professionals on all levels (US Staffing) Shift Timing – EST...
Type: Full time
Timings: Night Shift (EST)
Working Days – 5 Days (Saturday Sunday off)
- Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for our Direct Clients in US
- Develop action plans/recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various job portals and networking websites.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- To ensure recruitment Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met as mutually agreed with operations and other key stakeholders.
- Regular Interaction/daily meetings with team and business unit heads to discuss requirements, determine focus, sourcing strategies, interview evaluations, offers, hires, future requirements and create a funnel of potential candidates proactively.
- Must have extensive experience in US IT recruitments.
- Great knowledge of all visa, Tax terms and life cycle of the recruitment.
- Maintain a database of qualified IT candidates. Use job boards, networking, internet tools, career fairs, cold calling to source passive and active candidates.
- Strong Internet search and sourcing skills
- 2-5 years of technical recruiting experience with a proven track record of high-quality and fast-paced recruiting for technical talent
- Work closely with the Recruiting leads/Manager on active demands.
- Must abide by targets assigned.
- Develop an action plan for recruiting the best fit for the organization.
- Keeping abreast of the industry trends.
Location: Delhi/NCR/Remote Type: Full time Timings: Night Shift (EST) Working Days –...
San Antonio, TX
Position Summary: Responsible for product development from concept through production, leading electro-mechanical product design and/or redesign, part assembly and detailed part drawings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design work varies form new product development to product enhancements and may involve work with problem jobs or field fixes. Develops and distributes engineering data in the form of Engineering Change Notices, bills of material and parts tracking.
- Collaborates with and influences cross functional members of the design team, presenting and communicating project status updates to senior management.
- Simultaneously manages multiple projects and tasks while effectively influencing, negotiating, and communicating with internal and external business partners, contractors and vendors to generate high-quality, cost-effective solutions.
- Mentors and leads other engineers.
- Manages prototyping, testing, and assembly of samples.
- Attends or leads team meetings on the product delivery system for each major product. When heading a project, the lead design engineer is expected to run these meetings.
- Initiates and develops concepts for new products from Market Requirement Specification (MRS) provided by the VP of Product and other avenues such as reviewing competitor's samples and documentation, and free design techniques. These concepts must be agreeable with standard manufacturing methods utilized by the onsite manufacturing facility or supply chain.
- Develops and documents thermal, photometric, regulatory testing plans Submits test request follow-up with the testing group. Submits prototyping requests, works with machine shop and external vendors in production of prototypes and assembly of samples.
- Generates and revises CAD drawings and models, component inspection, prototype build and product testing.
- Utilize best practices, including DFM, DFA, and tolerance stack analysis in collaboration with manufacturing, supply chain, and vendors to ensure designs are optimized for cost, quality, and performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced in 2D, 3D CAD software (AutoCAD, SolidWorks).
- Experience with Project Management
- High sense of urgency with ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Waterfall/gate style product development experience. Experience with Agile a secondary priority.
- Knowledge of Lean and ideally Kaizen, continuous improvement, poka-yoke, 5S.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Required Education and Experience:
- 6+ years’ experience with lighting product development
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electromechanical, or other technical/analytical field
- Detailed knowledge of UL and CSA standards and the NEC
- Moderate knowledge of some or all the CE, NOM, IEC standards
- Detailed knowledge of castings (die and investment), forgings, plastic injection moldings, extrusions, machining, heat sink design, sheet metal, surface treatments (powder coating, painting, plating), stamping, drawing.
- Moderate knowledge in light sources and LED Technologies, including LEDs, COBs, PCBs, Drivers, Control Systems, thermal management (simulation and testing)
- Previous ERP software experience.
- Moderate knowledge of electrical circuits, reliability, wiring, control protocols
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 4+ years’ experience with architectural down lighting, track product development for the North American and European markets
- Extensive experience with IP testing, gasket design and thermal simulations.
- Moderate knowledge of IoT lighting specific landscape
- High experience with IP portfolio development and management
- Smoke free workplace.
San Antonio, TX Direct-Hire Position Summary: Responsible for product development from concept...
``I highly recommend this staffing company to anyone looking for a job. They are very knowledgeable about the job market and have great connections with top employers. They helped me find a job that was a perfect fit for my skills and experience, and I couldn't be happier.``
``I had a great experience working with this staffing company. They were very professional and kept me informed throughout the hiring process. They found me a great job opportunity that was a perfect fit for my skills and experience.``
``We have worked with many staffing companies over the years, but this one stands out. They have a great team that is very knowledgeable about the job market and has a great network of candidates.``
as a Global Integration Partner
Transcend is a Global System Integration Partner with Ariba for on-demand solutions. We provide end-to-end service offerings aligned with the entire Ariba product suite (on-demand and on-premise).
Partner With Us
Get in touch with us today and let us be your partner in finding top talent and achieving your business goals. Contact us now for expert staffing solutions.