Type: Full time
Timings: Night Shift (EST)
Working Days – 5 Days (Saturday Sunday off)
- Responsible for handling complete recruitment life cycle for our Direct Clients in US
- Develop action plans/recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates through various job portals and networking websites.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- To ensure recruitment Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met as mutually agreed with operations and other key stakeholders.
- Regular Interaction/daily meetings with team and business unit heads to discuss requirements, determine focus, sourcing strategies, interview evaluations, offers, hires, future requirements and create a funnel of potential candidates proactively.
- Must have extensive experience in US IT recruitments.
- Great knowledge of all visa, Tax terms and life cycle of the recruitment.
- Maintain a database of qualified IT candidates. Use job boards, networking, internet tools, career fairs, cold calling to source passive and active candidates.
- Strong Internet search and sourcing skills
- 2-5 years of technical recruiting experience with a proven track record of high-quality and fast-paced recruiting for technical talent
- Work closely with the Recruiting leads/Manager on active demands.
- Must abide by targets assigned.
- Develop an action plan for recruiting the best fit for the organization.
- Keeping abreast of the industry trends.